– It’s tater time. (energizing music) – Hey everyone. I’m Alyssia. – And I’m Christian. – And welcome to Eat the Pizza. – And today we are making
a chicken curry meat-za. Mama Mia everybody. – A meat-za?
– Yeah – What’s a meat-za? – Well it’s a meat pizza. – It’s a meat pizza. Well, really what it is, I
mean we don’t know what it is. We made it up. But it’s a meat crust, and
the reason we have do this is because we’re…
– A m’rust. – Is that what we should have called it? It’s January when we’re filming this. I’m doing Whole30, so I
can’t eat a lot of things. I can’t eat gluten. I can’t eat non gluten grains. So, anyway, so today,
we have meat based crust with a chicken potato curry on top. – Oh, yeah. Also, that’s, it’s still January, that’s why all the
Christmas stuff is still. So, it’s won’t be here next.
– Naw, we just leave it up year round. – So, we’re makin’ the,
pealing the potatoes and cutting the jalapenos and here we go. I’m cutting this jalapeno up. – [Alyssia] This is a golden potato. – It’s a Yukon Gold. – It smells different. Why does it smell different? – Well, it’s a different type of potato. It’s actually a very–
– Does every potato have – [Christian] It’s a high
quality potato is what they say – it’s own smell? – It’s higher quality? This peeler is low quality. So, it’s a higher quality
potato than a russet. It, because what? – I don’t know. I think it’s fancier. If you cut the potatoes on the
same place you do jalapenos, you’re gonna get a spicy tater. – A spicy tater! – Don’t mind if I do have a spicy tater. – A spicy tater! I’ve never made a curry with potatoes, but this was my line of thinking, okay when I decided to include the potato. I was like, “We’re
gonna have a meat crust, and then we’re gonna have a curry– – [Christian] M’rust. – Yeah, a m’rust. And then, we’re gonna have a curry sauce. And then, like, what
are the toppings, right? And then, also, like,
where’s the carby goodness. So, I was like, well potatoes
are a delicious carb, and they can be in the curry. – [Christian] Yeah, that was a good idea. – [Alyssia] I mean, we’ll
see if it was a good idea, but was the reasoning. – Alright, so now we’re gonna
make the freakin’ curry. – Curry time.
– Whadaya think about that? – I think it’s good. – I think we’re gonna start
with these onions, right? – Yeah, onions, garlic,
and jalapeno, sauteed. – Why don’t we start
with these onions folks? (ding) (upbeat music) – Mmm, it’s smellin’ good. – Smellin’ good, time to add some spices. Whada we got?
– This is cumin, ginger, and salt. And a cinnamon stick. – Alright, now what? – Well, we let that go for one minute. Beew-whip! – Tater time. – [Alyssia] There’s the taters. – [Christian] It’s tater time! – That might have been too much, actually. – It might have been. – Let me just some of those back in there. – Might of been too many te– Tater time! – And, tomatoes. – Whoa! Don’t splash those on me. – Tomato paste. Now, you can use chili
paste as well, but… – [Christian] Instead
of tomato paste, right? – Yeah, but I already had tomato paste, which is like, 20¢, and the
chili paste is like $6, so… Broth.
– That’s awesome. – And now we gotta bring it to a boil. – Until the taters are tender.
– Until the potaters are tender. – Until the taters become tender. – Alright, I’m gratin’ a carrot. Good girl. This curry doesn’t have
that many vegetables in it. So, I figured we could add some vegetables into the meat, to give it some health. So, I’m grating up carrot, and a zucchini. – [Christian] So, everything’s
goin in here, right? – [Alyssia] Yup.
– Onion. Avocado oil. An egg. – I’m having a great day. – My day’s going great too,
but let’s here from the viewer. How’s your day going? Ah, very good, okay. – Wow, that’s sad. Man, this is making a mess. Who knew this grater would be so messy? Messy, messy, messy! (upbeat music) (meat squishing) Alright, we’re gonna save half of that. If you remember, we did a low car– No, what was it? We were remaking–
– It was a chicken crust. – Yeah, we did a chicken
crust when we remade the real good food frozen pizza, and… – Not sponsored.
– Not sponsored. But, when we did that we used Parmesan, and I can’t
eat dairy on Whole30 so, we couldn’t redo that crust. So, this one’s a little bit different. That’s why there’s the
coconut flower for the binder, and the egg instead of the Parmesan. ♪ Oomba, oomba, oomba, oomba ♪ ♪ Sha la la la,
congratulations, sha la la la, ♪ ♪ Sha la la la, congratulation ♪ – And, now it’s time for
the Pizza Fact of the Day. Speaking of weird pizzas… – Did you know, that in South Korea, there’s a pizza chain called Mr. Pizza, and they have a pizza
called the Grand Prix, which is a shrimp and
sweet potato crust pizza, that’s stuffed with cookie dough, – [Alyssia] What?!
– And has a blueberry dipping sauce on the side? Now to me…
– Maybe we gotta try that next time.
(Alyssia laughing) – This is somethin’ I could
do without ever tasting, and that’s like the weirdest, I couldn’t even dream that
flavor combo up if I tried. – Shrimp and sweet potato, with a cookie dough stuffed crust, and blueberry dipping sauce. Vote, vote bellow
– You’re like, “I’m on board.” – If you want us to make it
next time and eat the pizza. – No!
(beep) – Mmm, is it fork tender? – It’s fork tender.
– [Alyssia] Is it fork tender? Give me a potato
– [Christian] Oo, it’s hot. Look how hot.
– Oo, there’s a fork tender potato.
– Now, that’s a fork tender tater. That’s a fork– – This is a– eat it, eat it.
– No, it’s too hot, it’s too hot, you need to taste it. (Alyssia blowing) – Mmm. We know what it needs. – Some coconut milk.
– Cream. Coconut.
– Coconut cream. – [Alyssia] Well it’s coconut milk, but – [Christian] Is it cream? – Alright, so now it’s
gonna be much more liquidy, so we have to let it reduce
for another 10 minutes. And, by the time that’s done,
our meat-za should be done. (upbeat music) ♪ Let’s do it, let’s do it, let’s do it ♪ – Man, this held together pretty well. – [Christian] Yeah it did, look at that. Go from around the
outside, and then we’ll– Oh, look, you got it. Now, I’m gonna squeeze
a lime into the curry. Add cilantro to it.
– [Alyssia] Sorry. – You’re like, “I have to add it anyway.” – The Might Over Munch Food
Creator in me can’t not add it. You need a little bit of green. (heavy techno music) Oh my gosh! – That’s very good. – Oo! That is so good.
– That’s really good. – The chicken is so… Tender.
– Yeah. – It’s not, like, dry. It’s not overcooked. – Nope. It’s a good crust. And the potato, the
curry’s really good, too. – Oo, I love it. I actually think this chicken
crust might have worked better than the other chicken crust
we did, because I remember, it wasn’t dry, it was like, – Floppy.
– It was floppier. This one holds together super well, and, it tastes, it tastes like chicken. It tastes like chicken, like meat with he curry mixture on top, but, I get to eat it with my hands. Or, you can eat it with a fork and knife, but it actually holds perfectly well. I know it’s funny sometimes for you guys when it doesn’t work out, it’s nice to be able to eat the pizza and have it taste good.
(Alyssia laughing) – Thank you so much for liking,
commenting, and subscribing. – Be sure to let us know, what
pizzas you want us to make in the comments below, and
we will see you next week on Eat the Pizza. (both beat boxing) This is really good. (upbeat music)